We want you have a fantastic time on Chapel Hill, so provide lots of little things to make your holiday even easier. Here is what you can expect to find at Cupids Cottage:
- Tea, coffee, milk & sugar
- Olive oil, produced from olives on our property
- In season fruit, from our orchards
- Fully fitted kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer
- Pots, pans, crockery & utensils
- Towels, tea towels, hand towel, face clothes, bath mat
- Shampoo, conditioner & soap
- Two sofas
- Queen bed upstairs and option of a single bed downstairs
- 360 degree views of Tantalus vineyard, native bush and our chapel
- Table seating for four
- Indoor fireplace with plenty of wood
- Electric heaters & hot water bottles
- Breakfast bar
- Tiled bathroom with spacious spa bath and a glass shower
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sunny deck with BBQ, table & chairs
- Plenty of parking, close to the Cottage entrance
- Walk to the bus stop
For general information on Cupids Cottage click here.
Update: We apologise that we currently are not taking bookings for accommodation in Cupid’s Cottage. Sorry for any inconvenience.
For more details please call Katherine on +6421955204.
You can also check availability for Cupids Cottage, and book through Bookabach, click here.