We want you have a fantastic time on Chapel Hill, so provide lots of little things to make your holiday even easier. Here is what you can expect to find at Cupids Cottage:
- Tea, coffee, milk & sugar
- Olive oil, produced from olives on our property
- In season fruit, from our orchards
- Fully fitted kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer
- Pots, pans, crockery & utensils
- Towels, tea towels, hand towel, face clothes, bath mat
- Shampoo, conditioner & soap
- Two sofas
- Queen bed upstairs and option of a single bed downstairs
- 360 degree views of Tantalus vineyard, native bush and our chapel
- Table seating for four
- Indoor fireplace with plenty of wood
- Electric heaters & hot water bottles
- Breakfast bar
- Tiled bathroom with spacious spa bath and a glass shower
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sunny deck with BBQ, table & chairs
- Plenty of parking, close to the Cottage entrance
- Walk to the bus stop
For general information on Cupids Cottage click here.
Someone is currently enjoying Cupid’s Cottage, and does not want to leave!
For now please book Griffin Cottage, which is almost identical, through the button below:
For more details please call Katherine on +6421955204.
You can also check availability for Cupids Cottage, and book through Bookabach, click here.