Waiheke is an amazing island and there’s something for everyone.
Here are places you can visit; all within a ten minute drive!
- Onetangi Beach – a long, white beach, framed by beautiful trees that turn red in summer.
- Waiheke Golf Course– directly opposite our entrance, is a nine-hole Waiheke Golf Course.
- Waiheke Museum and Historic village – this free museum is 500m from the front of the property.
- Rooster Park– enjoy feeding the large variety of roosters & ducks.
- Onetangi Sports Park– just across the road, a great place to run, play tennis or exercise.
- Restaurants and Vineyards – check out the nearby Onetangi Wine Valley.
For those without a car, transport to Chapel Hill from the ferry is only a bus ride away, with a bus stop directly beside the property’s front gate. Check out Fullers Bus Company