PLEASE NOTE: Due to the way Auckland Council has implemented their new rates on on-line accommodation providers, we are no longer taking any online-accommodation bookings on AirBNB, Bookabach or HomeAway.
We wish to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable stay, respecting neighbours and any others on the property, so please read the list below and ask us if you have any questions whatsoever.
- A 50% deposit is required to be paid, before any booking is confirmed. The remaining 50% is due two weeks before arrival. All payments to us are non-refundable, unless we are unable to fulfill your booking.
- Any booking may be cancelled by us for commercial reasons or factors outside our reasonable control. In this case we will advise you as soon as possible that we are cancelling your booking, and fully refund the payments we have received from you or your booking agent. We will not be liable for any payments to you, beyond what you have paid us.
- Your booking is for the stated number of adults and children. If this number increases please advise us two weeks prior to your arrival. Additional people may stay if approved in writing, on the beds provided. Any additional people present on the property, after midnight, will be charged at $45 per person per night.
- If you are planning to invite people onto the property for a daytime visit, please contact us in advance for approval.
- The Speed limit within the property is 15km per hour and vehicle safety on the property is the driver’s responsibility. Please keep a lookout for small children, and animals, at all times.
- Please recycle glass, plastic, cardboard in the bins provided. You are also invited to leave any left over food for the farm animals. We are happy for you to leave this in the fridge when you depart.
- Strictly NO FIRES during a fire ban. Evidence of a fire will be charged $200, to cover any potential penalties.
- Should we need to cancel a booking, for any reason, we will notify you as soon as possible and provide a full refund for any deposit/rental paid. Liability will be restricted to the total amount paid by you, to us, at the date of cancellation.
- Disorderly behaviour is not acceptable at any time and loud noise, including music, singing or shouting, is not permitted. Please move indoors after 10pm, to minimize external noise. Any call out, or visit, by noise control will incur an $1000 instant charge, to cover any potential penalties or repercussions.
- Guests may not enter the workshop, barn or shed, but are welcome to explore the vineyards and orchard. Please do not go near the animals without permission and/or being accompanied by us.
- Please look after all wooden floors; do not drag any furniture, nor wear high heels inside.
- We really appreciate you leaving the property in a clean and tidy condition; extra cleaning fees may be charged if this is not observed.
- Any children on the property must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Being in a rural, island environment facilities such as water, electricity and internet may be disrupted at any time. No compensation will be offered should this occur.
- We aim to provide you with a peaceful setting, however you may hear the rural fire brigade siren and helicopters may fly near the property from time to time. Being in a working vineyard/restaurant location, there may also be noise from neighbouring properties, such as tractors, bird deterrents or functions.
- No smoking indoors or within 5m of any building. No illegal drugs on the property.
- Our manager/owner or delegate can enter any building at any time.
- Guests may be required to provide full and valid credit card details upon arrival. Any damage or breakage must be reported, before departure, and can be charged for, at any time. Scratches to the floor may be charged, depending upon size.
- Further rules & conditions may apply, according to your booking service and Chapel Hill management.
These rules, terms and conditions may be updated at any time, and work alongside the terms and conditions of any booking service provider that you use. If there is any difference between our terms and the service providers, the decision of which to apply will be in our favour.
We trust you will have a fantastic stay. Any questions, do contact us anytime: Katherine 021 955 204.